Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Medina Shows True Colors

Perry, KBH blast Medina - First Read - msnbc.com: "“I don’t have all of the evidence there, Glenn, so I’m not in a place, I have not been out publicly questioning that,” Medina said. “I think some very good questions have been raised in that regard, there are some very good arguments and I think the American people have not seen all the evidence there, so I have not taken a position on that.'"
----

That's a quote from a woman, last name Medina, who I won't even bother finding out her first name because she's obviously nuttier than peanuts. She's running for governor, has been gaining in polls and popularity, I even heard talk about her on the radio this morning saying she'd "won" a debate between the three GOP candidates.

But this? THIS? Oh my, sorry, but no thanks. The last thing Texas needs is someone who actually panders to conspiracy theories regarding the events of 9/11/01. "Very good arguments"? ... I mean, I haven't heard ANY arguments indicating that our government had anything to do with 9/11, but the mere suggestion is reprehensible.

Sure, she's free to her opinion, but her opinion just so happens to run contrary to most people's reality, that it was foreign Muslims, not Americans, that caused the events of 9/11.

I'm so sick of the "the government did it" types of conspiracies, the people who propagate it are people who lack personal responsibility or are otherwise looking for nebulous excuses. This is something a Governor of Texas should lean to, rather the person should come out and say, "HELL NO" to wacky conspiracy theories.

Beware of smooth talkers like John Edwards, and apparently now, a woman with the last name of Medina.

No comments: